MeCoDEM’s Advisory Board (AB) provides guidance and feedback on the dissemination and research activities of MeCoDEM. The AB is composed of external members who bring in expertise that is relevant to the subject of the project. Members include both stakeholders (policy makers, representatives of relevant EU bodies, journalists, NGOs and international organisations) and academics. The AB plays an important role in ensuring academic excellence and enhancing the effectiveness of our dissemination and impact activities.
The Advisory Board consists of the following members:
- Dale McKinley, PhD, Right2Know Campaign (South Africa)
- Helmut Osang, PhD, Deutsche Welle Akademie (Germany)
- John Downey, Professor at Loughborough University (UK)
- Robert Mattes, Professor at Cape Town University (South Africa)
- Simon Haselock, Albany Associates London (UK)
- Terhi Rantanen, Professor at London School of Economics (UK)